Grishin N.N., Sereda V.V. (FAE «The 25th State Research Institute of Himmotology of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation») E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: chemmotology, theoretical thesises of chemmotology, evolution of theoretical chemmotological framework.
Toward the end of the 20th century fundamental theories of oxidation, combustion, friction, deterioration, corrosion and others were adapted to chemmotology systems: proposed an oscillatory-homogenous theory of the formation of free radicals in hydrocarbonated nature; demonstrated unsuitability of “physical” model of combustion for a description of working processes of engines; worked out a theory of boundary processes of grease and friction as applied with conjugate details; worked out the general patterns of tribochemical reactions in lubricant nature; developed the basis of theory of physico-chemical mechanics of pseudocolloidal systems. At the present moment established the general patterns of the effect of quality of combustion and composition of fuel during the period of delay of ignition, speed and volume of burning of hydrocarbons ; worked out a concept of quasiciliary formation of fuels, defining their condition of metastable state; proposed mechanism of abnormally — fast internally flaming gasification of dispersing carbohydrate ; worked out an electro-kinetical model of quality state of engine oils in static and dynamic conditions and many others . Introduction of relevant theoretical basis will provide quantitative description of chemotological processes.
1. Papok K.K. Rational use of fuels and oils – the most important condition for the longevity of engines/ K.K. Papok// Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils — 1964-n6 – C. 1-5.
2. Papok K.K. Chemotology of fuels and lubricant materials / K.K.Papok; under edition of A.B.Vipper – M: Voenizdat, 1980.-192
3. Theoretical bases of chemotology / Under edition of A.A.Bratkov -M.; Chemistry, 1982.-320 c.
4. Gureev A.A. Chemotology / A.A. Gureev, I.G. Fuks, V.L.Lashhi .- M.;Chemistry, 1986.-368 c.
5. Bratkov A.A. Chemotology of rocket and reactive fuels / A.A. Bratkov, E.P. Seregin, A.F. Gorekov and others; under edition of A.A.Bratkov.- M; Chemistry, 1987.-304 c.
6. Spirkin V.G. Chemotology of fuels / V.G. Spirkin under edition of I.G. Fuks — M; Oil and gas, 2002.-252 c.
7. Danilov A.M. Introduction to chemotology/ A.M. Danilov -M; Technique, OOO «Tuma Group», 2003.-464 c.
8. Fuks I.G. The basis of chemotology. Chemotology in oil and gas industry/ I.G. Fuks, V.G. Spirkin, T.N. Shabalina — M; Oil and gas, 2004.- 280 c.
9. The basis of aviation chemotology: study guide / under edition of I.V. Shevchenko, L.S. Yanovsky — M; MATI, 2005.-680 C.
10. Chemotology. Dictionary. Concepts, terms, definitions — M; Znanie,2005.-304 c.
11. Safonov A.S. Chemotology of fuel-lubricant materials / A.S.Safonov , A.I.Ushakov, V.V. Grishin-SPb; NPIKC, 2007.-488 C.
12. Boichenko S.V. Introduction to chemotology: Part 1/ S.V. Boichenko, V.G. Spirkin-Odessa: Astroprint, 2009.-232 c.
13. Boichenko S.V. Introduction to chemotology: Part 2/ S.V. Boichenko, V.G. Spirkin-Odessa: Astroprint, 2010.-271 c.
14. Kulik N.S. Aviation chemotology: fuels for aviation engines. Theoretical and engineering bases of use: Study book / N.S.Kulik, A.F. Aksenov, L.S. Yanovsky , C.V.Boichenko , A.I. Zaporojets – Kiev: NAU, 2015.-560 C.
15. Grishin N.N. Encyclopedia of chemotology / N.N.Grishin , V.V.Sereda.- M;Pero, 2016.-960 c.
16. Seregin E.P. The development of chemotology / E.P.Seregin.-M; First volume, 2018.-880 c.