Dear authors, please read the publication rules and contract before sending an article.
The journal accepts materials for the publication on the following topics:
- Automation and operational efficiency
- Analytical control of petroleum and petroleum products
- Petroleum products: composition, properties, application
- Petrochemistry: technology and processes
- Equipment and instruments
- Industrial safety and environmental problems
- Chemistry and reprocessing technology
- Chemistry and technologies of fuel and high-energy substances
- Digitization, automation, mathematical modeling
- Environmental and analytical monitoring
Contributions are taken via e-mail:
- email@example.com Bezel Marina Genadievna, chief editor deputy for working with authors
The editorial board of World of petroleum productsrequires that manuscripts submitted for publishing should conform to the following rules:
- A manuscript should be submitted in electronic form, 1.5 spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font. Pages should be numbered throughout the manuscript including the text, tables, figures and references.
- The heading should follow be as shown below.
List of authors
Affiliations and addresses
Abstract — 1 spaced
Key words — 1 spaced
- The volume of article is about 12 pages as a whole.
- The manuscript should clearly and concisely describe the state of the art and finally the aim of paper, disclose experimental procedures used in the study, and present a discussion of the results. The title should comprehensively reflect the contents of the article. In the main text, the following section headings should be used: Introduction, Experimental, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, References.
- The International System of units (SI) should be used. In computational studies, the creators of programs should be indicated. When naming chemical compounds, the IUPAC recommendations should be followed.
- Numerical data should be tabulated. Tables must be included in the text.
- Figures should be at least 5 × 6 cm in size, but not larger than 18 × 24 cm, only in black-white colors. Figures and captions should be included along the text. The number of Figures should be about 5.
- Cited literature should be compiled on a separate page under the heading REFERENCES at the end of the manuscript. All references should be given in their original languages, except those in Japanese, Chinese, or other languages using a non-Roman alphabet (which should be transliterated). References should be numbered consecutively in the order of their appearance in the text. Two or more references under the same number or one cited work under different numbers are not allowed. In the text references are indicated in square brackets . The list of references in references should be numbered without square brackets (1, 2, 3…).
Manuscript preparation rules
Additional services for authors